Mark I Jacket
Constructed of 1000 denier CORDURA® fabric, the MARK I jacket is overbuilt to last. It has double layers of CORDURA® fabric on the Elbows, Shoulders and Cuffs for reinforcement. Its remarkable durability is only rivaled by its incredible fit and functionality.
It comes equipped with covered pen tubes, adjustable waist cinch, 4 external and 4 interior pockets, MOLLE webbing for pouch and gear attachment, center front side release buckles for ventilation, emergency drag strap, and an adjustable hands free flashlight holster. The MARK I also has attachment capability to accept our M-1 Fleece liner.
- Large chest pocket with interior flashlight pocket and D-ring
- Gusseted back panel for full range of movement
- Left shoulder pocket with covered pen tubes
- Front panel MOLLE webbing
- Hand pockets with hook & loop closures and interior 1" D-rings
- 4 interior pockets: 2 with hook & loop, 2 with zippered closures
- Double reinforced center back frag strap
- Cinchable collar and waist
- Universal flashlight shoulder mount
- Interior no.5 tooth YKK® zipper for available fleece liner attachment
- Double layer reinforced shoulders and elbows